July 31, 2010

Why Do I Make And Decorate Cakes?

Baking and cooking have always been two of my favorite hobbies. I like to try new recipes, and see if I can make the tried and true recipes taste even better. My ultimate goal is to one day own my own pastry shop and/or catering company.

I started decorating cakes when I saw a few of my friends trying their hand at the art. I must admit that I am a wee bit competitive and wanted to see if I could do what they were doing. As soon as I decorated my first cake, which wasn't the most beautiful creation, I was in love!

All of the time and effort that I put into each of my cakes is one hundred percent worth the smile on the recipient's face. I always strive to do my best work and will continue to learn and perfect new techniques, so that I may provide quality creations to my customers.

I'd like to thank all of my family and friends who are supporting me in this fun endeavor. I couldn't do it without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment